Reseller Credits (25 Credits)200.00$
Reseller Credits (50 Credits)
Reseller Credits (100 Credits)
Reseller Credits (200 Credits)
Reseller Credits (300 Credits)
Reseller Credits (400 Credits)
Reseller Credits (1000 Credits)
Reseller Credits (500 Credits)
How do I use the reseller panel?
Username: Already sent to you
Password: Already sent to you
Credits: Will show the amount you purchased
Brief Breakdown of Reseller Panel:
- 1. How to create Kodi accounts:
- a. Under ‘Streaming Lines’, click ‘Create a new line’
- b. Create a username, password and select the package you with to assign
- c. Select the corresponding line type
- d. Click “create new line” – and the Kodi account will be activated and added.
- 2. How to extend Kodi accounts
- a. Under ‘Streaming Lines’, click ‘extend line’
- b. Search the account/user you want to extend time for
- c. Select the package to assign to the line, and hit extend line
- 3. How to see user activity
- a. Under ‘manage lines’ you will see users accounts, password resets and delete accounts. Please remember if you waste or delete account credits we cannot return those. But if you accidentally add a credit back or refund a customer and need that credit back we can replace that.
- 4. How to Add a MAG or AVOV device
- a. Click ‘add new mag device’ and enter the device MAC ID.
- b. Select the package to assign then proceed to select line type.
- c. Hit create new line and the MAG or AVOV device has been active. Please do take note since both devices are MAC ID based it does not matter that you add the AVOV devices through the MAG device section.
- 5. How to extend a MAG or AVOV device
- a. Under ‘MAG DEVICES, click ‘Extend MAG
- b. Search MAC ID and Extend MAG
If you have further questions you can ask me further. I hope this helps you get your business launched out.
How does the credit system work?
Each credit is worth 1 month of service. When you purchase a package, credits will be added to your account. You can use these credits on devices to provide them with service. Credits on your account have no expiry date and can be consumed at any time.
How do I become a reseller?
To become a reseller, you must purchase a package through the Reseller product page. Once processed you will be given credentials via email for your new control panel where you manage your customers.
Applied credit to wrong account
Kindly open a support ticket and we will investigate and credit back to your account.
Do you have any discounts for larger packages?
Please open a support ticket under the reseller section for further information at http://support.iptvsubs.is
As a reseller, can I offer 24-hour trials?
At this point we do not offer resellers 24-hour trials. We apologize for this.
Can you add a specific contents for me?
You can request new channels through the Request A Channel page.
For large volume resellers, we can expedite new channel requests.